Well looky here, Judy is just arguing away, and the other day asked how we got on the subject of posting the 613 commandments in the first place!  Look at the below message from Oct. 28 Judy. IT WAS YOU!!
Jeff

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Judy Taylor
Sent: Thursday, 28 October, 2004 06.57
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] The Early Jewish Chrisitan Church

Judyt:
Once more I stand corrected. I was under the impression we were all talking about the same thing. Now I see we are not - 613 Commandments, you've got to be kidding?  Last I heard mention of this was through Ellsman..........
So I did a search and found "Ask Moses" (modern day you understand) who tells me there are 248 positive and 365 negative commandments for a total of 613.  What a load whereas Jesus says "My yoke is easy and my burden is light" so I would much rather learn from Him.

I'm sorry Jeff and Slade as I thought we were talking about the same thing. When I say Torah I mean the writings of Moses as revealed by the Spirit of God without all of the add ons and extras.  I see where the Kaballah (that occult business Madonna is into) is attached to this in some way also which further complicates things. One
poor soul who is just beginning to learn of Jewish heritage wrote that every day they were learning about another law or commandment and they were worn out and overwhelmed by all the mitzvot!

Whew!!  Kay, do you do all this as well??