Thank you, Laura for noticing the subtly of the passage.
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, 17 November, 2004 12.57
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] 119 - 138 of 613 Commands

In a message dated 11/17/2004 11:49:39 AM Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
jt: How do you know this woman was repentant? I've never heard that before but I have heard ppl comment on the hypocrisy of bringing her to Jesus and letting the man involved off (she didn't commit adultery by herself); also if there is so much grace and warm fuzzies going on how is it that Paul was scourged five times by the Jews while doing the Lord's ministry?
Would Christ have forgiven her and sent her on her way if she was not repentant?  Laura