-- The Five Books of Moses (The Schocken Bible Series) -- translated by Everett Fox
     (A great translation of the first five books of the Bible)
-- Pirkei Avos with insights of the Sfas Emes and other Chassidic Masters -- anthologized by R. Yosef Stern
     (A great translation and discussion on the finest book not in the Bible)
-- Messiah Volume 1 and 2 -- by Avi Ben Mordechai
     (A good set of books to help begin understanding the Eastern mindset)
-- Studying The Torah -- Avigdor Bonchek
     (A plain-sense way of interpreting the Text of the Bible)
- Hebrew Though Compared to Greek -- by Thorlief Boman
     (Not for the weak; self-explanatory title)
-- The Complete Artscroll Siddur-- translated by R. Nosson Scherman
     (What one man calls rote another calls enjoying the Kavanah of another)
-- Young's Analytical Concordance of the Holy Bible -- by Robert Young
     (I like this better than Strong's)
-- Midrash and Lection in Matthew -- by M D Goulder
     (There's MUCH more to Matthew than first meets the ears)
-- Light For an Age of Confusion -- by R. Moshe Avigdor Amiel
     (A great discussion on the importance of a Biblical lifestyle)
-- Hebrew Gospel of Matthew -- by George Howard
     (A good discussion on the possibility that Matthew was first in Hebrew)
-- The Aramaic Bible (19-Volumes) -- published by Liturgical Press
     (The Aramaic paraphrases of the Older Testament. Helps explain the Rabbinic mindset)
-- The New Greek/English Interlinear New Testament -- translated by Brown, Comfort, and Douglas
     (I like getting the story from the horse's mouth)
--- The Text of the Earliest New Testament Greek Manuscripts -- by Comfort and Barrett
     (This is a helpful book to determine which translation may be the most correct)
-- The Interlinear Bible -- by Jay P Green
     (Again, I like to see the Hebrew or Greek when trying to understand Scripture)

I hope this list [in no particular order] is a large enough.

-- slade