David writes  >  So while you might find something interesting in this Gen.
15 passage, how can it possibly justify the term "unilateral covenant."?

I see from the responses made by some of the other members that in the
context of Gen 15 the qualities of this term are not that difficult to
grasp -- or erroneous once you have. Please continue to read the posts
related to this topic and consider the awesome ramifications. Slade's post
was quite helpful, along with John's and Judy's. I will be responding to
Judy regarding some questions she had in a prior post. Perhaps my response
to her will in some way also begin to address your reservation.

Blessings,

Bill