From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, 22 November, 2004 23.44
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Two Covenants

Thanks for responding.  I read several commentators views and only one thought it was actually a physical mark.  The article you sent was interesting too.  It is also interesting that some actually say the murder he committed was actually not a transgression because the law against murder was not yet given.  The only transgression was bringing the wrong offering.  Laura