LANCE -- As we employ our imagination in every act of thinking how then is it overrated? Granted, it's employment is no guarantee of right thinking

SLADE -- That's the point I was trying to make. I have met Christians who come up with some of the wildest interpretations of Scripture, claim it's from the Holy Ghost, and refuse to listen to anything else... even when the actual words of Scripture contradict this "new" interpretation.

LANCE -- however, it 'kicks in' every time we speak/write/act.

SLADE -- You're preaching to the choir here. I used to me a professional writer (for seven years), so I understand the value of a strong imagination. I wouldn't have been employed otherwise.