In Canada our Bibles contain only the first commandmant as we find that by inference we are able to take it from there. This ain't 'hick city' ya know?
----- Original Message -----
Sent: December 01, 2004 15:01
Subject: RE: [TruthTalk] Toward a (biblical) Unilateral Covenant

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Lance Muir
Sent: Wednesday, December 01, 2004 9:18 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

If you 'keep' the first you keep 'em all.

“All” of what? Are you saying you should keep all the commandments or not? Or are you saying that if you “love God” that you will just somehow automatically know that sodomy is wrong (and everything else He commanded us) even if don’t know what His commandments are specifically?  Izzy

I am saying (read meaning) neither. Can you think of a third or fourth possibility?

No, Lance, I honestly cannot.  Can You???  Please answer:  If someone only told you one rule: “Love God”, how on earth would you know how to do that w/o His commandments telling you how??? Izzy