Lance wrote:
David: Outside Scripture and personal engagement, who/what
do you value in this area? For instance(s) Rick Joyner, Graham
Cooke, Bill Hamon, Peter Wagner, George K. Otis, Jr., Jack
Deere, Cindy Jacobs, Ed Silvoso, Francis MacNutt, Liberty
Savarde, Clinton E. Arnold, Neal Lozano....

Hi Lance. I don't circulate with these guys. I only recognize half the names, but our paths have never crossed and so none of them would help here. Unfortunately, my associations are not with well known men throughout the country that have published books and writings. I really have nobody to point you too, only the Scriptures themselves. I am, I suppose, the least among God's prophets on earth and merely do what little I can as God calls upon me. I'm sorry I cannot be more helpful. I know you are looking for me to point you toward someone who publishes so that by reading you could understand, but any names I throw your way as prophets and apostles are normal guys who work for a living and usually meet in homes around the world.

If you are interested in joining an apostle on a two or three week ministry trip to Africa, I could probably help arrange that for you. He needs a lot of help and is always asking me to go, but with my family obligations and a daughter starting college, I do not feel like I have the funds or the time right now to do it. Let me know if you want to go. I'm sure he would appreciate the help. The last time I talked to him, he said that there are more than 200 churches there under his care and it just keeps growing. He makes two trips there every year. If you want to see the undistinguished ministry of an apostle, this would be a way you could experience it for yourself.

---------- "Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you ought to answer every man." (Colossians 4:6) http://www.InnGlory.org