In a message dated 12/8/2004 2:08:41 AM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Suggestions for reading(author's names only) reflecting two approaches:

EVIDENTIALISM: Josh McDowell, Ravi Zacharias, Lee Strobel, Os Guinness (likely)(a sampling)

NON-EVIDENTIALISM:Leo Tolstoy (+many GOOD novelists), Lesslie Newbigin, Michael Polanyi, Frederick Buechner, Robert Farrar Capon, Soren Kierkegaard (a sampling)

Why make the above distinction? I believe that this reflects what just took place in this and, in other similar conversations.

I am tempted to take the easy way out and ask for an explanation.  Instead, I am going to do something thinking  (and reading per above) and make some kind of decision as to where I am in the above consideration.   Most construction workers give this no thought.   I am or have been a faithful representative of the those masses.

John