Good answer.

K.
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Judy Taylor
Sent: Tuesday, 28 December, 2004 09.10
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Cc: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Orthodoxy

jt: I do appreciate your interest Kay but I've already addressed these things on the list and my mind is
elsewhere right now.

On Tue, 28 Dec 2004 08:49:38 -0500 "Slade Henson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
Interesting.
Did you have a Merry Christmas, Judy?? Family and friends celebrating with you? Were you able to spend time with your granddaughter? What colors did you have on Christmas tree?

Kay

jt: Yes reality is a nuisance for those who are in 'denial' ie those who refuse to confront the truth for
their own lives - We can live in the past, in fact History and tradition are an escape but one that
will not ever lead a believer into godliness and/or holiness. in fact, Jesus Himself says that tradition
can make God's Word of no effect in the lives of people (Matt 15:6, Mark 7:13); Paul warns about
being spoiled by philosophy and vain deceit after the traditions of men (Co. 2:8) and the apostle
Peter spoke of 'vain conversation' received by tradition from the fathers (1 Peter 1:18) - So in light
of all this it sounds to me like we embrace them at our own peril -   judyt