Lance wrote:
> ... who are here to tell us 'the meaning of the Scriptures'
> and, 'Historic Christianity be damned'. This was the kind
> of approach taken by Joseph Smith along with a host of
> others over the centuries.

This is not an accurate representation of my approach at all.  I study
Christian History.  Although I might be deficit in modern theology, what I
call pop-theology or fad-theology, I am not deficit in my study of Christian
History.  Just because I might not blindly embrace everything popularly
established by historic Christianity does not mean that I think, "Historic
Christianity be damned."

Why do you try so hard to marginalize me?

This is a rhetorical question.  Examine your own heart and ask yourself why
you try so hard to marginalize me.