No, it doesn't necessarily. There are other "feast keepers" who are not Messianic. Mr. White kept Sabbath and was Torah observant.
Are you thinking of celebrating Sukkot?

K.
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of David Miller
Sent: Thursday, 06 January, 2005 09.48
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] [Fwd: Reggie White NFL Football Player]

I did not know he was Messianic, but I did know that he learned Hebrew and I heard him read a passage of Scripture in Hebrew once.  By the way, does celebrating Sukkoth make one Messianic? (... just curious)

Sent: Thursday, January 06, 2005 8:32 AM

Did you know Reggie was MESSIANIC???????????
Yep...he celebrated Sukkot with some friends of ours for the past two years. A young Messianic, but a Messianic nonetheless.

Kay