In a message dated 1/6/2005 4:48:45 PM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Debbie Sawczak wrote:
Hi all,

I am a new kid on this block, and I think it behooves me just to listen for a while, but rather than skulk under the eaves I thought I'd let you know I'm here. Iâve been a Christian for a long time and have always been very interested in questions of faith. Now, though, I'm at a point in my life when Iâm re-examining a lot of things, and I find that exciting; it's leading me to a much richer appreciation of who God is and what it means to be in Christ. Iâm looking forward to getting to know all your voices, the things that matter to you, and why.

Debbie

===============================================Welcome Debbie.  Hope you find it worthwhile.
Terry

Hi Debbie  --   you may have already noticed that ruffled feathers abound on this forum, but so does the gift of brotherhood, for the most part.   A worthy place to be.   Welcome

John Smithson