DAVEH:   I do hope DavidM sees it and places a bid.  I'm sure he will want to gift it to me for Christmas should he win it....unless Terry talks it out of him first!   :-)

ShieldsFamily wrote:

DaveH, I think I spied Joseph Smith (and a couple dozen of his wives) in my banana this morning--I'm putting it on eBay for all the mormons to fight over asap!!! Izzy

Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Courtesy of Me as seen on KPTV12

DAVEH:  Ohhhhh, I don't know it's all that bad Izzy.  What is bad is

that I think DavidM is currently the high bidder under an alias....     ;-)

ShieldsFamily wrote:

>Ugh! That's as bad as the recent Madonna on an old dried up slice of cheese

>pizza that went for thousands. Izzy

>Subject: [TruthTalk] Courtesy of Me as seen on KPTV12

><http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=35825&item=6145256992&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW>

"Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you ought to answer every man."  (Colossians 4:6) http://www.InnGlory.org

If you do not want to receive posts from this list, send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and you will be unsubscribed.  If you have a friend who wants to join, tell him to send an e-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and he will be subscribed.

--
Dave Hansen