Way to go—promote more lawsuits.  Don’t be thankful that things turned out okay.  It’s biblical and exactly what our nation needs more of, right? J Izzy

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Slade Henson
Sent: Sunday, January 09, 2005 5:47 PM
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Subject: RE: [TruthTalk] Whats next?

So, if a doctor took the wrong kidney on you, what would you do? Forgive and forget? Woops, little slip there with the knife, doc had one too many to drink before he came in tonight.

By the way....I met with a client last night who had a little slip up in the OR. Doc cut his femoral artery while in surgery. The man almost bled to death. He's got a wife and kids. I told him not to settle. Go to trial...with a jury.

Kay