John, maybe this is the post you missed yesterday?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Charles Perry Locke
Sent: Sunday, January 09, 2005 12:37 PM
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Subject: [TruthTalk] Mormons are not Christians; formerly "Mormon Related
#2"

>From: Dave Hansen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
>Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Mormon Related #2
>Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2005 23:24:44 -0800
>

>Charles Perry Locke wrote:
>
>>Hi, DaveH.
>>
>>    I'll bet you are surprised that I responded to this email :-). Kevin
>>is much more qualified than I to answer your question, but I thought that
>>I would just recall some rather detailed posts I made some  months, maybe
>>a year, back. Many of our current members have probably joined since those

>>posts. The short answer
>
>DAVEH:   How does your answer pertain to my below question, Perry???

   It does not matter how Christian is defined at this point in the
conversation...what matters is that before one can become a Christian, one
must know the Christ and God of the Bible, not the false christ or god of
Morminism.

   I see in Kay's response the naïveté of not knowing Mormon beliefs. Kay is

basically right in her statement that those who follow Christ are
Christians...she just does not realize that the jesus Smithism teaches is
not the Jesus described in the Bible, and the god Smithism teaches is not
the same God described in the Bible. Once she comes to a knowledge of that,
she will certainly see that the LDS worship a false god and false christ,
and therefore cannot be Christians.

   We all also must come to understand that two dictionaries are needed to
interpret between LDS word usage and Christian word usage. LDS have
redefined words with traditional Christian denotations to mean something
different in the LDS argot. Like Judy points out with understanding of the
Godhead and the Trinity. You see, to a Christian, the Trinity IS the
Godhead. To a Mormon, the godhead consists of two gods and a spirit; a false

jesus, a false god, and the spirit of the false god. Same word, two
different meanings. Many words are this way, so all should be wary when a
Mormon speaks.

Perry