Very interesting this talk of plural wives

 Any member of the "Utah" Mormons would be EX'ed if it was public knowledge or he publicly spoke of multiple wives in this life. Of course you can be sealed to more than one in the Temple. In the afterlife you can have a harem full.

http://scriptures.lds.org/dc/132
In D&C 132 verse 4 (one of the standard works) God reveals "a new and an everlasting covenant" if you do not adhere to it you will be "damned" (no further progress)
No one can reject it and enter into God's glory Verse 4

What is the covenant? (my comments in parens)
Verse 18 "if a man marry a wife"... "for time and for all eternity"(Temple Marriage) "shall inherit thrones, kingdoms, (some other earth) principalities, and powers, dominions, all heights and depths—then shall it be written in the Lamb’s Book of Life" their exaltation and glory in all things, as hath been sealed upon their heads, which glory shall be a fulness and a continuation of the SEEDS forever and ever.

This is the narrow way verse 22
This is eternal lives verse 24

All marriages performed not under the hands of a LDS priest and not in the Temple will be null & void in the afterlife VERSE 7 & 15 You will be a UNmarried servant angel to serve these new gods
http://scriptures.lds.org/dc/132/16c#16c

YOU CAN BECOME A seed god "a continuation of the seeds forever and ever."
Verse 19 "Then shall they be gods, because they have no end" (eternal seeds)

Hey no problem wasn't Abraham given the seed promise? Verse 30
Look at his WORKS He recieved concubines  verse 37
David had wives and concubines  verse 39
Go and do thou likewise! verse 32

Men have the choice which wives to call forth in the afterlife also.

Dave Hansen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Slade Henson wrote:
Oh, man...that answer was a disappointment. I thought for SURE you'd have a harem or something. Only ONE?
DAVEH:   I thought coming to TT would be a good place to find another, but now I'm not so sure....   :-\
I thought you guys were supposed to try to keep up with Solomon!
Do you know any Mormons who have more than one wife?
DAVEH:  No.....I've never heard of any around here, let alone known any.  Until we moved recently, I had a neighbor who was reported to have 3 though.

Kay