BlaineRB:  Hey, Dave, I was over to Antelope Island (in the Great Salt Lake)
the other day, and I got to thinking it would be a great place to hold a TT
reunion!  They have a nice park there, lots of Bison, deer, bobcats, etc.
There is the old Brigham Young farm, with lots of antiques showing the early
Mormon culture--I can see it now . . . (:>)

ShieldsFamily wrote:

Izzy in red:

JD, while some of us judge doctrine, your words seem to judge people on TT .  I
find no manner of rudeness written towards, DaveH, and I’m sure he will attest
that he feels quite among friends on TT.  Izzy

DAVEH:  Though I suspect I do have many friends on TT, I failed to receive any
invitations to Christmas dinner this year.....   :-) Don’t feel bad, DaveH,
neither did I.  (In fact I had to make my own turkey, dressing, gravy,
potatoes, etc…for 15 folks! J)

DAVEH:  Yeah, but with a little forethought, there could have been one more
(Mormon boy) feasting with you that day.  After all, I bet 16 would fit much
more evenly around your table than 15.  Think about that the next time you
through a party!   8-)