I was responding to the theology of Smithson, Taylor, Hughes. Izzy

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, January 14, 2005 7:39 AM
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Subject: [TruthTalk] Traditional Christian theology

 LOL  Very good point, Izzy.  But this is the problem with most traditional
Christian theology, not just Judy's, isn'it? Kevin's theology and that of
most street preachers seems to be similar?  Correct me, Judy, Kevin, if I am
wrong on this.
BlaineRB

  The soul that sinneth, it shall die  --   is not a true statement for
those who are in Christ.

JD, then by your theology there will be very few in hell, and most everyone
in heaven-correct? Izzy