In a message dated 1/15/2005 6:14:02 AM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

jt: My belief is that God would have preferred for Adam to have stayed "in His image" and fellowshipped with Him in the garden daily
but since that didn't happen, he went to Plan B.

There is no plan B unless you believe that God's first plan failed?   That is a big problem to me.   I know that you do not agree.  Especially when the Faith espouses the belief that Chrsit's appointment was before what you call the fall?

John