From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Gregory A. Hession J.D.
Sent: Saturday, January 15, 2005 2:36 PM
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Good News!

I am a lawyer, for better or for worse.  It is a constant matter of repentance for me to see how wicked my words are.  I believe that it is possible for a Christian to be a lawyer, and to keep his soul.   However, just as Jesus despaired of a rich man getting into the Kingdom, it ain't easy for a lawyer unless he repents and turns away from much of what is commonly done by most lawyers.

Gregory A. Hession J.D.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Springfield, Mass.

I praise God for you beautiful testimony, Greg.  One of our dearest Believing friends is a lawyer also.  What a dear.  (We’ve also been on the ugly end of the type of unrepentant lawyers you describe—it is painful to recall.  May God remember for us.)  Izzy