In a message dated 1/15/2005 4:15:14 PM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

  Actually, I often have a cat in my lap.  But, seriously, I am neither a supra or an infra.  I'm just ignunt.  I think the lapsarian controversy is just another one of those attempts to apply Western logic and Platonism to a spiritual mystery.  We want to reduce everything to an explainable mechanical construct, much like an engineer would.  Scripture is often mysterious.  Who can REALLY understand the order and convergence of God's sovereignty and eternal decrees, as opposed to man's free will, in salvation?  Not this boy!!

Excellent

Jd