DaveH wrote:

Does that clear up your misunderstanding of how the LDS perceive resurrection?

No, but it clears of my understanding of how LDS misperceive the resurrection. None of it is Biblical...all from the musings of a man, Joseph Smith. The only thing Biblical about Joseph Smith is that he met the fate of a false prophet.

DAVEH: To us/me, it is sacred. If you wish to make light of the things I consider sacred, then posting them on TT will denigrate my beliefs.

I am sorry you perceive this as denigrating your beliefs...I view it as exposing a false religious system to those who otherwise might be misled into believing it is of God.

Perry

---------- "Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you ought to answer every man." (Colossians 4:6) http://www.InnGlory.org