It's already happened. This is the issue I had with David. The words said do not matter as much to me as to David. I hear the tone behind the words far better than David does while he sees the words used far better than I. When I tried to speak with others about the tone (even the implied tone), I got shot down. EVERY TIME.

-- slade

There are those who hear what you are saying.   You function somewhat as a figure head.  No job is perfect, hey?.

JD

My perception is that Slade has his own tone deafness when it comes to those who agree with him.  That’s why it’s good to have balance with both Slade and David. Izzy