From: Judy Taylor
Sent: Sunday, 16 January, 2005 14.27
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Private Interpretation

You are "stirring the pot" here John, that just didn't need to be said..

On Sun, 16 Jan 2005 11:26:17 EST [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
jt: Possibly because you appear to be focused in/on tradition right now and I study God's Word
(just a guess on my part)

Possibly an insult. (just a guess on my part).

JD, why must you keep stirring the pot of strife (as if there isnât enough already.)
Let Slade determine for himself if he is insulted. Izzy

It is funny that you think I am the one who stirrs the pot when it was Judy who made the statement.  LOL

Jd