Oh you are SO full of fun ideas, DaveH.  I’ll call you next time I want to have a painting/remodeling party.  You could have a blast.  Izzy

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dave Hansen
Sent: Sunday, January 16, 2005 4:35 PM
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] TruthTalk Conference hosted by Dave Hansen?

DAVEH:  Rent a larger van, Izzy.  Think of how much fun your kids will be having playing with their friends while you are driving.   It would be an opportunity to sing children's songs and quote Scripture....You think of it.....SUNDAY SCHOOL ON THE ROAD.   Wow Izzy....you could be such a good influence on all those kids for all that time....I'm sure all TTers would think you were an angel!    O:-)

ShieldsFamily wrote:

    2)  Buy one first class air ticket........and let Izzy bring your kids in her car.

I think NOT. J Izzy (My car will be full of MY critters!)

--
Dave Hansen