"The Song Remains The Same"  Led Zeppelin

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, January 17, 2005 2:04
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Traditional Christian theology

Hey Gary.

Some advice I need   -   or maybe your observation.   What happens now, G?   Here on TT.   Do I expect to see continued harang under the pretense of honest debate coupled with the most inconsistent of  leadership solutions or do things get worse?   Just wanting to know so I can prepare myself for any eventuality.   I had hopes but the pig and squeal thing is a clear statement to an innate failure that apparently cannot be changed.   What's the song  --  is this all there is?

JD