In a message dated 1/18/2005 8:36:20 AM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I bet when Dave is cast into a bottomless pit, you may consider you did not do enough for him or the mutitudes of others.

You do NOTHING OF consequence yelling and shouting so loudly that you close all the doors of reasoned dialogue.    Get that thorugh your thick boned head and you will be an excellent minister for Christ.    Lord knows you have courage.   Now, just a bit of common sense, and we will have another Billy Sunday..............   seriously

JD