[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
In a message dated 1/18/2005 6:47:22 AM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

John, are you saying that you think a âmatureâ Believer does not fear God in the Biblical sense? I believe that we all either walk in the fear of God OR in the fear of Man. The former leads to righteousness; the latter leads to sin. How do you see it? Izzy

I do no fear God.ÂÂ I AM saved.ÂÂ See the connections?

JD
Do you ever fear that you will disappoint him? Do you ever fear that you could do something to incur His wrath? I do.
Terry