CHA CHING!!!!!!!!!!

What is the going price? You could not pay me enough to go stand there and take the abuse. Especially from the older Priesthood holders they tend to go beyond vulgar with their language! Another words I have to listen to them curse a blue streak.

DAVEH:

Kevin Deegan wrote:
> Since it is so ineffective I would think you would
> be starting a SP school so you could help drive
> all those members together! Besides it proves the
> church is true!

Kevin has a point here, Dave. If the Street Preachers are driving the LDS
members closer together, shouldn't you be happy about that? Maybe the LDS
organization should be paying the Street Preachers to come to your
conferences. :-)