I would say I have removed form the "street preachers" I knew.
Put it this way...I was unfortunately blessed with the presence of Daniel Lee and many others of his kind.

Kay
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Kevin Deegan
Sent: Wednesday, 19 January, 2005 11.49
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Subject: RE: [TruthTalk] Street Preachers

You are correct Matt & his crowd are Activists

So basically the answer is NO you really do not have access to much in the way of SP's
Your original comment led me to believe you did.

Slade Henson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
How about this....
I know Matt Trewhella and his group. I attended Matt's church a couple of times. I attended a protest with Matt's group and have seen their protests many times, over several years. I supported most of them. A few of his missionaries are personal friends of ours, one being a midwife for one of our children. The Missionaries were involved in many different cases that I was very aware of, one included the suing the county we used to live in for false arrest and freedom of speech issues. I would say this group is a bit different than the "street preaching". They are activists out protesting/demonstrating more than a large group of "street preachers". There is, however, preaching going on while protesting/demonstrating.

I know many others out there who are also "street preachers". I concur with Jeff and Lance on their thoughts regarding them.

I've read many of the case law citations on-line on these different cases for the Constitutional law insight and citations of other cases while doing research on Constitutional issues.

Have I assisted on street preacher cases? I have given advice to some who have contacted me. But I would say NO, I have not actively worked on a street preachers case that arose WHILE street preaching, except for the menial advice I have given. It is not my "realm" or my "specialty".

Kay