Chill down a while, Jeff, and then come back (I hope).  Izzy

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jeff Powers
Sent: Wednesday, January 19, 2005 6:40 PM
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Subject: [TruthTalk] Time for me to fly

After sitting back and reflectiong on the past few days, I have come to the conclusion that Truth Talk is largely a waste of my time. Time that could be better spent studying. In thinking this over, I realized that I do not enjoy TT, I am simply drawn like a moth to a flame.  I think the only way to correct this is to leave.

David, Kevin, I admit that I do not like the tactics either of you uses, but I have to say that I'm sorry for the way I have acted.

There are a few people here that I love and will miss, but for my own good I have to move on.

Slade or David please remove me from this list.

 Good bye,

Jeff