In a message dated 1/19/2005 8:45:32 AM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

don't have any "teachings" that are my own John; my goal is to agree with the "Teacher" so I can
receive and walk in His doctrine with those who are likeminded. So if you call that "stupid" then that is
between you and the Lord. I wouldn't take it as a personal insult but may be grieved in my spirit over
such ignorance and this would not be conducive to any kind of fellowship between us. jt

What in the hell are you talking about?   Don't make up stuff and then trash talk your own fantasy>  That is stupid.  Absolutely nothing in the above has anything to do with what I wrote.   I was asking a question about ad hominem  --   but, of course, since you don't bother to actually read my post,  I can see how you get confused.   In fact, Judy  --   just ignore my posts altoghether.   I will go and do likewise.