Sent: Wednesday, January 19, 2005 6:31 AM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] What is a Christian?

That one may have been out in the pigpen for a season but the very fact that he is called a "sheep"
and not a goat is defining.  Remember Jesus spoke to lost sheep of the house of Israel and Israel
was a Covenant nation.  Today we are dealing with the Kingdom of God and there is only one way
in which is by way of the Chief Shepherd.