What don't you understand?
Where would one find the message Believers?

On Fri, 4 Feb 2005 08:37:05 -0500 "Debbie Sawczak" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
????????

Please read the message. Believers.
Not cleaning the stove. Important stuff.

Debbie

From: Judy Taylor [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Debbie Sawczak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'm not talking about conversion below, becoming a new creature, which is definitely the work of the Holy Spirit. I'm talking about believers interacting with believers about the way we understand things. Not that such conversations exclude the work of the Holy Spirit, who inhabits all believers!

Do you really believe the Holy Spirit interacts with the Hegelian dialect - which is (in Hegels own words) the spirit of this world?