BLAINE says who the Saints are that will be given judgement

Christians & OT saints

David called OT Jewish believers saints Ps 31:23 O love the LORD, all ye his saints: for the LORD preserveth the faithful
PS 148 all his saints; even of the children of Israel
saints on earth Ps 16:3 But to the saints that are in the earth
Ressurection of OT saints from captivity (Abrahams Bosom) at Christs ressurection the First fruits Mt 27 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose,
NT Christians Acts 9:32 Peter passed throughout all quarters, he came down also to the saints which dwelt at Lydda.
Rm 1:27 To all that be in Rome, beloved of God, called to be saints: Grace to you and peace from God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Lest you think it was the Church of Jesus Christ LDS at Rome
1 Co 1:22 Unto the church of God which is at Corinth

Who was Adam?

The Ancient of days and as Brigham put it "Adam, our Father and God."

Here are scans of documents
http://www.irr.org/mit/WDIST/wdist-adam-god.html

You should have been at this GC!
A Sermon Delivered By President Brigham Young, In The Tabernacle, Great Salt Lake City, April 9, 1852.
Journal of Discourses 1:50-51
reprinted in The Latter-Day Saints' Millennial Star on November 26, 1853 (vol.15, pp.769-70).
Now hear it, O inhabitants of the earth, Jew and Gentile, Saint and sinner! When our father Adam came into the garden of Eden, he came into it with a celestial body, and brought Eve, one of his wives, with him. He helped to make and organize this world. He is MICHAEL, the Archangel, the ANCIENT OF DAYS! about whom holy men have written and spoken--HE is our FATHER and our GOD, and the only God with whom WE have to do. Every man upon the earth, professing Christians or non-professing, must hear it, and will know it sooner or later. They came here, organized the raw material, and arranged in their order the herbs of the field, the trees, the apple, the peach, the plum, the pear, and every other fruit that is desirable and good for man; the seed was brought from another sphere, and planted in this earth. The thistle, and thorn, the brier, and the obnoxious weed did not appear until after the earth was cursed. When Adam and Eve had eaten of the forbidden fruit, their bodies became mortal from its effects, and therefore their offspring were mortal. When the Virgin Mary conceived the child Jesus, the Father had begotten him in his own likeness. He was not begotten by the Holy Ghost. And who is the Father? He is the first of the human family; and when he took a tabernacle, it was begotten by his Father in heaven, after the same manner as the tabernacles of Cain, Abel, and the rest of the sons and daughters of Adam and Eve; from the fruits of the earth, the first earthly tabernacles were originated by the Father, and so on in succession.
Jesus, our elder brother, was begotten in the flesh by the same character that was in the garden of Eden, and who is our Father in Heaven. Now, let all who may hear these doctrines, pause before they make light of them, or treat them with indifference, for they will prove their salvation or damnation.
Treasure up these things in your hearts.

December 10, 1853,  "Adam, the Father and God of the Human Family"  Millennial Star.

In volume 17, page 195: "...every Knee shall bow, and every tongue confess that he is the God of the whole earth. Then will the words of the Prophet Brigham, when speaking of Adam, be fully realized--'He is our Father and our God, and the only God with whom we have to do.' "

Brigham Young Deseret News, June 18, 1873 How much unbelief exists in the minds of the Latter-day Saints in regard to one particular doctrine which I revealed to them, and which God revealed to me--namely that Adam is our Father and God.... Our Father Adam helped to make this earth, ... he and his companions came here. He brought one of his wives with him....

http://www.utlm.org/images/changingworld/chwp197deseretnews.gif

Heber C. Kimball, "there is but one God that pertains to this people, and he is the God that pertains to this earth--the first man. That first man sent his own Son to redeem the world ..." (Journal of Discourses, vol. 4, p.1).

Woodruff Cease troubling yourselves about who God is; who Adam is, who Christ is, who Jehovah is. For heaven's sake, let these things alone ... God is God. Christ is Christ. The Holy Ghost is the Holy Ghost. That should be enough for you and me to know ... I say this because we are troubled every little while with inquiries from Elders anxious to know who God is, who Christ is, and who Adam is. I say to the Elders of Israel, stop this (Millennial Star, vol. 57, pp.355-56).

"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Blaine: Kevin, who are the Saints that are to possess the Kingdom? You are adamant that they can't be the members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, so who are they? It is one thing to negate Joseph Smith, the Latter-day Saints, etc, but you never actually say who the Saints are that will be given judgement. So, tell us, who are these "Saints," and why are they the preferred candidates for this honor?
As usual, your comments have dwelt on the negative, so lets get on with the positive, for a change,OK?

That is the Mormon Kingdom right?
Like in Dan 7 Until the Ancient of days came, and judgment was given to the saints of the most High; and the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom.

In your estimation who is this Ancient of Days?

"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

BLAINE: The "falling away" began as the Apostles died off or were martyred, but yes, it continues today, despite the efforts of courageous reformers--Protestants--to stem the tide of corrupt doctrines and practices. The LDS Church was started by God to restore the truth. It is the "stone cut out of the side of the mountains without hands," mentioned by Daniel the Prophet. As I stated before, it is the goal of this Church (of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints) to prepare the world for the eventual establishment of the Kingdom of God on earth (Thy kingdom come, thy will be done, on earth, as it is in heaven). It is the "Kingdom Come" of the Lord's prayer. The "stone" will continue to roll forth untill all nations are a part of that universal "Kingdom Come." It had small beginnings, but as you can plainly see, it is gaining momentum' despite heavy opposition (from Kevin, mostly (: )

-- "Charles Perry Locke" wrote:
Blaine, isn't there supposed to be a great falling away before the end?
Maybe that is what we are seeing in Europe. When people join the LDS, that
is falling away, too! They are part of the problem!

Perry

>From: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
>To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
>Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Fw: Tough Time in Germany?
>Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 00:49:41 GMT
>

>David,
>
>BLAINE: I had an exchange student from Germany stay with us for a full
>school year back a few years ago, and he said many things that were
>dismaying to me--for one thing, he was shocked we dressed up to attend
>church--he said the young people who attend church in Germany wear sneakers
>and cut-offs, if they attend at all--he said most do not attend, and care
>little for religion. The Luthern Church, he said was supported by the
>government, due to lack of attendance. There is a great deal of evidence
>that this falling off from religious involvement by the youger generation
>is not restricted to Germany--it is almost universal in Europe. I saw some
>stats the other day, regards Scandinavian countries--Marriage is
>declinging, live-in relationships increasing. I believe it mentioned 50%
>nationwide children are born to unwed parents in most Scandinavian
>countries. I am currently trying to locate a NY Times article documenting
>this falling off in the US--I believe it said most denominations are
>actually declining in membership--except o
>ne, which is the LDS denomination. If I can locate the article I will post
>it.
>
>-- "David Miller" wrote:
>Blaine, I really appreciate you sharing this article about prostitution in
>Germany with us. It was very fascinating. However, I'm not sure why you
>use it as an example that the Bible is not enough.
>
>Peace be with you.
>David Miller.

Do you Yahoo!?