Why are there so many liars in this group? They have no compunction against lying. Not one ever came by to discuss their problem with our "behavior" Not one ever came by to witness our behavoir before they went to the press with their story, to get in the limelight what a springboard. Bearing false witness is a tool of the trade with ST Now if they were such gentlemen they would have headed the command of scripture to right their brother, they went to the world and slighted their brother if they really are brethren & not LDS plants. Mr Johson during an interview said "we LDS" oops.

No one stomps & spits on garments. He is a Bald face Liar, seems like most of the leaders of the Bridges movement are afflicted with this Malady. In order to advance their cause any methodology is acceptable The ends justify the means

What a wonderful witness these guys show up shake hands & go home thinking they did a wonderful witness for Christ. Punch their ticket to hell. "Welcome have a nice day"

So when we ALL get to heaven I can see it now

Hello; I am John I had my head cut off for the witness of Christ; I am Paul I was beaten & stoned I preached the whole known world;  I am John missionary to a cannibal island, I had to sleep on the graves of 2 of my children and my wife so they would not be dug up & eaten; Hello I am chocolate christian I shook hands & I had a puppet ministry!

Gee whiz mr McHenry maybe you are being critized by ministers & christians in Utah because you are in need of criticizing. naw could not be that.

Charity does not mean ignoring the plight of these LDS folks & Charity does not mean Lying either.

http://newsnet.byu.edu/story.cfm/54288

Standing Together, an Evangelical ministry devoted to sharing Christ’s love, has made a significant effort during the last two general conferences to stand outside and respectfully greet members of the LDS Church and welcome them to conference, said Eric Ryan McHenry, ministry associate for Standing Together.

“We felt that the actions of the street preachers has not reflected the greater heart [of the Evangelical community],” McHenry said.

He said some of these actions, such as rudeness, name-calling and stomping and spitting on temple garments do not reflect Christ’s love in any way. He also referred to 1 Corinthians 13:1 in describing the futility of these people’s efforts.

“The thing we’ve been criticized for is criticizing other Christians to make ourselves look good,” McHenry said.

Do you Yahoo!?