In a message dated 2/11/2005 2:12:51 PM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Your inability to supply such a list has proven your theology on this point to be an utter waist.

John

waist   ( P Pronunciation Key  (wst)
n.

The part of the human trunk between the bottom of the rib cage and the pelvis.
The narrow part of the abdomen of an insect.

You are right, my dear.   But there is a reason for the misspelling, however.  "The narrow part of the abdomen" is something that does not exist, in my case.

But I will use the alternate spelling (waste) in the future.

JD

:-)

<<inline: image001.jpg>>

<<inline: image002.gif>>