BLAINE:  Very ineresting account, Kevin.  I fully believe everything in it. But
it is just incomplete.  Joseph Smith was focusing on his conversation with
Jesus Christ.  He simply did not mention in this account the full course of
events.  According to the official account, the Father had spoken moments
before, saying, This is my beloved son, in whom I am well pleased--hear ye him.
 This all makes perfect sense to me--again, you are just grabbing at straws, as
all detractors do.  You need to be more positive, and the light of this great
event will begin to seep in on you. Love and charity , Kevin, are the keys.
Charity will tell you the truth of all things.

All accounts DO NOT include two individuals!
Most accounts do not for instance the 1832 handwritten acct of Joe
http://www.lds-mormon.com/fv.shtml
I cried unto the Lord for mercy forthere was none else to whom I could go and
{to} obtain mercy andthe Lord heard my cry in the wilderness and while in [the]
attitude of calling upon the Lord [in the 16th* year of my age] a pillar of
{fire} lightabove the brightness of the Sun at noon day come down fromabove and
rested upon me and I was filld with the Spirit of God and the [Lord] opened the
heavens upon me and I Saw the Lord and he Spake unto me Saying Joseph [my son]
thy Sins are forgiven thee. go thy [way] walk in my Statutes and keep my
commandments behold I am the Lord of glory I was crucifyed for the world that
all those who believe on my name may have Eternal life [behold] the world lieth
in sin {and} at this time and none doeth good no not one they have turned
asside from the Gospel and keep not [my] commandments they draw near to me with
their lips while their hearts are far from me and mine anger is kindling
against the inhabitants of the earth to visit them acording to this ungodliness
and to bring to pass that which [hat
h] been spoken by the mouth of the prophets and Apostles behold and lo I come
quickly as it written of me in the cloud [clothed] in the glory of my Father
and my Soul was filled with love and for many days I could rejoice with great
joy and the Lord was with me but could find none that would believe the hevenly
vision. . . . Nevertheless I fell into transgression and sinned in many things
which brought wound upon my Soul and there were many things which transpired
that cannot be writen and my Fathers family have suffered many persecutions and
afflictions.