Terry wrote  >  I cannot understand fully plus fully.  It does not compute.

Not even when it's been explained to you? Hmmmmmmm. It sounds to me like you
are not trying. You once spoke of your 130 IQ. What do you do with the 90%
you are ignoring? Send it over to me if you like; I'll put it to work :>)

Bill

I'll