I’ll vouch for that—JD has called KD “ignorant” twice since I started reading posts at this sitting.  I, for one, am tired of it.  Izzy

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kevin Deegan
Sent: Tuesday, February 15, 2005 3:23 PM
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Son of Man

He holds himself up as a pastor.

He holds himself up as a teacher
He constantly slaps others and calls names.

I am taking it easy.

David Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Kevin wrote:
> How can we trust you after this
> learned piece of work?

LOL. Kevin, take it easy, man. Back off. This is a discussion list. So
the man became transparent and shared his thoughts, is that any reason to
slap him down? Instruct him in the spirit of meekness. I had hoped to
mention this Ezekiel thing too, but I was taking time to consider how to be
meek and gentle about it. Now you have blasted him, and what am I to do?
The damage has been done.

Do you Yahoo!?
The all-new My Yahoo!  Get yours free!