[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
In a message dated 2/15/2005 6:14:16 AM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

counselling business or ministry or whatever he calls it. You could go
back through the archives, or you could ask John.

I am a finish carpenter and cabinet maker.   Retired pastor after 14 years
but still licensed.   A member of the American Association of Christian
Counselors  --  using that occasion as a ministry.   It is not a business.  I do not
put that out as making me something special.  If more qualified Disciples
would take the time to qualify themselves as "pastoral counselors,"  this world
would be a better place and an avenue for sharing the Living Christ would be
broader opportunity.

I have "specialized" in marital counseling and the sin of sexual perversion.
 You would agree with nearly everything I say in marriage counseling;  you
would be very disagreeable with what I counsel to those who have sexual sin
issues  --  so, for the most part, I keep that aspect of the ministry to myself.

I have seen my name (?) in more than one post between you and Bill about
something that I said some time ago about the homosexuals.   If it is important
and I can help with whatever I said,  let me know.

JD

I think both Bill and I have decided to drop it, but I thank you for clarifying what you do.  I was not certain whether you did it for money or for ministry, or a little of both.  Glad to hear that it is a ministry.
Terry