Please re-post those two occasions

TWO Occasions? LOL

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
In a message dated 2/15/2005 7:11:34 PM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

"When respect is not afforded to those so well-deserved, it speaks ill of the one who feels he cannot afford to give it."

ShieldsFamily <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          I’ll vouch for that—JD has called KD “ignorant” twice since I started reading posts at this sitting.  I, for one, am tired of it.  Izzy

Please re-post those two occasions, Linda, in which I have called names.  My intentions are to comment only on the dialogue and I beleive I have veen very consistent in that effort.   If I haven't been as consistent in that as I think, I need to know.

John

Do you Yahoo!?