Well, Kevin, it’s free theo-psychotherapy (for what it’s worth). J Izzy

Well if it's FREE what is it really Worth?

ShieldsFamily <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Well, Kevin, it’s free theo-psychotherapy (for what it’s worth). J Izzy

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kevin Deegan
Sent: Tuesday, February 22, 2005 7:06 AM
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Mormons and Street Preachers

NOTICE to all on TT:

Please have all your critiques of all persons on TT posted before noon wed.

Lance Muir <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

DM:Other than the occasional linguistic nuance or scientific reference, I
cannot recall a single point of substance, theologically, made by you since
my arrival on TT. Rather, one can't help but note your confusion as to the
nature of Christ and, the failure to distinguish between evangelical over
legal repentance.(see Bill Taylor in the archives for this) Formal logic,
rationalism and fundamentalism charactize your person and, style.John, Bill
and Jonathan have identified such to you on numerous occasions. Your
response has tended to be along the lines of a refrain from a song; 'to know
him is to love him'. I sense, David, that you do not know yourself.