Blaine:  Oops!  Judy has her heart into what she writes, but not always
factually accurate, huh?  Sorry Judy, I think David has it right here.
Einstein was jewish, and most of what I have read about him was that he
was a firm believer in an ordered universe--but ordered by God, whom he
often sought after for inspiration.