BLAINE:  No, but the Pope's garb is not  dress--it is a Pontiff's
accepted mode of dress.  Right now, his mode of the day is a hospital
gown.  Would you call that a dress, too? Have you ever been in the
hospital and had to wear one?  LOL Besides, dresses are defined as being
for exclusive to females only in our culture.  What about Osama Bin
Laden?  He wears a dress, but I doubt he is gay (if that is what you are
trying to say about the Pope).  The Arab Princes who control our oil flow
wear dresses, by your seeming definition.  I might admit they may be gay,
however,  I've read about them using their oil money to buy "boys."  LOL