THIS COMMERCIAL INTERUPTION BROUGHT TO YOU BY Deseret INDUSTRIES & BLAINE

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
BLAINE: I don't know about Einstein believing in Jesus as the Messiah,
but he spoke well of one Mormon writer, James E. Talmage, who wrote a
book much used in Mormondom, titled "JESUS THE CHRIST." Einstein was
quoted as saying Mr. Talmage was, other than himself, the smartest man he
knew of. The book is available at any Deseret Book Store, and has been
in print continuously since at least September, 1915. This date alone
blows apart the contention by some liberal preachers that an emphasis on
Jesus among Mormons is of recent vintage.

Do you Yahoo!?