In a message dated 3/3/2005 5:32:26 PM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

You know the fruit thing you said a bad tree brings forth NO FRUIT

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
In a message dated 3/2/2005 6:06:37 PM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Now would be a good time for that Testimony on your Disciples!

What do you want to know?  I gave you one testimony.

Again, what do you want in terms of disciple testimony?  Have I played a role in the "conversion" of others?   Of course.    Are there those whom I have discipled?   Of course.  Christ discipled 12 in His three year ministry.  Is there a point to inquiry?  Other than an insult  ( not that I mind insults ).

Jd