1. Literal - John Walvoord
2. Metaphorical - William V. Crockett
3. Purgatorial-Zachary J. Hayes
4. Conditional-Clark H. Pinnock

and,

5. 'If Grace is True - Why God Will Save Every Person' Philip Gulley and James Mulholland, Harper, 2004

and,

6. 'The Rod, Will God Spare It? An Exhaustive Study of Temporary Punishment for Unfaithful Christians at the Judgment Seat and During the Milennial Kingdom' J.D. Faust, Schoettle Pub, 2003

'The deepest questions are those which penetrate to our ultimate assumptions or beliefs and which exercise a regulative control over our knowledge in any sphere.' (TFTorrance)

7. In progress...a Trinitarian understanding of Hell. To include such considerations as have been previously discussed such as:Covenant God/Contract God, Unilateral Covenant/Bilateral Covenant......

I should like to hear Gary's answer to his own 'conversation starter'.