Yes Terry, I would. In actuality, with some, this does not happen. I do not know why. By the by, education, as you and some others cite as problematic from time to time, is not the issue. The issue is the heart.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: March 17, 2005 07:54
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Narrow way not " loving"?

Lance Muir wrote:
David, you, Jt, and Kevin are all locked in a time capsule. You do most of your thinking/citing/interpreting from within. It (the capsule) is Greek in origin with some refurbishing done by the enlightenment rationalists. I used to believe that the one who could/should extricate himself from this static framework was David. I now see that it is 'Not gonna happen' GBSr. As Mike Myers used to say after picking a topic, any topic 'discuss amongst yourselves'
Don't you suspect,Lance, that anyone who stays in the word daily has to be changed ?  Why is it that you would expect the most change from the most educated?  God hides things from the wise and reveals them to babes.
Terry